• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] *PRIVATE*

The displeasure of his existence here was as noticeable as night and day.  Every muscle tensed under her earthy toned hide at the smooth purr of his voice.  As expected she sauntered on past where he stood.  It only intruiged him more.  To follow on the path of her prints in the sand.  A smirk to his lips as he pitched her his purpose here.

His vision.

"No, dear baby sister... Wannabe would suggest I wish to be just the same as our Father," with his long stride he pulls up quickly to her side.  The colors of their bloodlines side by side.  A tilt of his elegant face to her own as he looks forward as if the future is before them, he finishes his thought, "I aspire to be so much more.  We, together could create so much more..." A smirk can't help but tug at the one side of his maw.  

The thought lingers between the soft plod of their steps in the sand before she breaks the lull with venom-laced words.  I'd rather fuck my father than you... A throaty chuckle rises from deep within him.  Gentle toss of his crown as his wing from the far side stretches.  Forelimbs reach forwards as hindquarters swing around.  Now facing her - wings outreached to cut off her path - his hazel-silver eyes coming to rest at her own hard gaze.  He speaks no words but there is movement at his sides.  Slight but noteable as he brings his left wing tip to the side of her emerald dipped face.  Stepping closer so they meet eye to eye.  His lavender feathers brush against her farther cheek ever so gently.  A deep inhale draws in her delicate scent.  A soft blink of lavender lids as he thinks of all the things they could do together...

A tingling sensation radiates along down the length of his spine.  Smile forming on his lips.  He pulls away slightly to slide his eyes from hers and down the length of her neck.  Where emerald waves rest along her chocolate flesh.  "Come Krone.  Let us create perfection together..." There was no code to be deciphered.  The seductive voice and burning passion in his eyes was all that was needed to know what he meant.  What he desired of his Queen...

Klaudius
    Blown Away

@[Krone] *wink wink* lmao

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] - by Krone - 12-15-2017, 12:08 PM
    RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] - by Klaudius - 12-16-2017, 02:26 PM
    RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 10:19 AM
    RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] *PRIVATE* - by Krone - 12-26-2017, 06:47 PM