• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] *PRIVATE*

Krone

you could be the king

Another disgusted scoff emerges from her throat. Ears pin back as Klaudius comes closer to her, and her nostrils flare as her path to escape is cut off. She will never understand what it was with men and their egos, why they could never accept rejection. Say what you will about her, but seductive words and a "charming" attitude didn't get others very far with her.

"I will tell you one last time, back off," She growls, anger hinting in every word she says. "Keep your vision, because I don't want it." She slips beneath his wing, trying to move her limbs a little faster away from him. She would be lying if she said she wasn't the slightest bit appalled (and creeped out) by his persistence.

And what she doesn't know is that his will get his way, she doesn't see the danger he can cause her. She doesn't see the subtle curve of her hip brush against his shoulder, her sweet aroma wafting in his direction. She doesn't know that by trying to get away, she has given him a direct offensive line to what he wants.

Poor Krone, all the things she doesn't know.

but watch the Queen conquer

@[Klaudius] it's short but next post will be longer. Feel free to powerplay if needed.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] - by Krone - 12-15-2017, 12:08 PM
    RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] - by Klaudius - 12-16-2017, 02:26 PM
    RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 10:19 AM
    RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] *PRIVATE* - by Krone - 12-26-2017, 06:47 PM