• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] *PRIVATE*

Her resistance is - though she is unaware - causing him to want her even more.  Her disapproving scuffs and rolling eyes only fed his need for her.  It was read as a challenge and he liked challenges.  Back off! She shouts in anger.

He allows her to slip through his barrier of lavender plumage.  Each feather dusting along the dip of her spine.  The roundness of her hip brushing against his angular shoulder as she hurried on past him.  A smirk curls his one lip as eyes close for a brief second.  Nares drawing in her sweet aroma.  Fear.  Desire. It all made a wonderful concoction in his cranium that willed him to spin around quickly.  She hadn't moved far and with a few strides of his lengthy legs he was aside her.  A possessive look swirling in his silver eyes.  Lavender ears flattened as his maw parted.  His blunt teeth gripping her wither.  The firm hold on the bone pulling her to him.  Stopping any forward motion she had.  

Almost instantly the iron within the world forms onto him.  Clanking together to form a vertebrae of plates down the length of his crest.  A mask solidifying on his handsome face.  Crystal spikes forming a ridge down the forefront of the iron shield.  Two extra pieces form as shoulder gaurds.  None of this was truly needed to defend himself.  It was more for show.  Turning the situation at hand in his favor.  It was enough distraction to get her to stop.  To think. To wonder. To fear what maybe he was possible of.  Long enough for him to force himself on top of her.  Forelimbs secure around the indent between barrel and hip.  Pulling the warmness of her body under his.  She would be his first, and him hers.  Their bloodlines remaining pure in the offspring she would carry...

A beginning always has an ending and with this one he secures future generations.  Though it is always possible nothing would come of it but he is rather convinced in his ability to conceive.  He would be staying to ensure no harm came to his sister nor the home she ruled.  Watching and waiting for signs she was carrying his children...

He releases his hold on her.  Allowing her to escape forwards.  Her earthy toned flesh slipping out from under his chin.  He half expects a hind hoof to crack upon his face, thus the need for his iron mask.  His wings shift at his sides allowing the breeze to dry the sweat off his light amethyst hide.  His ears returning forwards to catch her wrath...

Klaudius
    I was just born this amazing

@[Krone]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] - by Krone - 12-15-2017, 12:08 PM
    RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] - by Klaudius - 12-16-2017, 02:26 PM
    RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 10:19 AM
    RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] *PRIVATE* - by Klaudius - 12-23-2017, 11:21 AM
    RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] *PRIVATE* - by Krone - 12-26-2017, 06:47 PM