• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] *PRIVATE*

Krone

you could be the king

The Keeper hadn't wanted this. She had no desire for him (her brother), no desire to bare his children. She had been ready to take off, to fly away from his destructive behavior, but he had had other plans. The sharpness of his canines bore into her shoulder, and the shock that is evident upon  her features causes her to be unable to do anything but feel the ripple of pain. The rushing of blood to her wound. 

She is still unable to move as he pulls his body on top of her. Almost as if her legs had been shackled to the ground beneath her, she cannot bring herself to move forward, or do much of anything  except stand, still as a corpse, in front of him. 

She wants to scream help (she really does), but its like her vocal chords have been cut. He pushes into her, and it hurts (god it hurts so bad), and she wants to kick him off her. She wants to rid herself of him. On top of her, he is hot, his body dripping onto her. "Get off me" she wants to tell him, "get off my island."

When he is finished, he nearly throws himself off of her. Krone stumbles forwards, landing on her knees, trying her best to contain the tears that are about to fall. She scurries up, and does something she had never done. 

She runs. She runs so fast and so far away from him. She runs until her lungs burn and until she can no longer take it. She runs until she finds herself hidden deep in Ischia's tropical greenery. 

And then she falls, her body tired and broken. The Keeper, raped, wasn't that such a pathetic thing? She was so strong, so resilient, and yet she couldn't fight him off. She weeps (for how long, she isn't sure), until there are no tears left to cry...

but watch the Queen conquer

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] - by Krone - 12-15-2017, 12:08 PM
    RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] - by Klaudius - 12-16-2017, 02:26 PM
    RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 10:19 AM
    RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] *PRIVATE* - by Krone - 12-26-2017, 06:47 PM