• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hello to high and dry - Arthas
    @[Lepis]

Arthas

He tells her his desires, to be a spy for Loess. Surely it was a scary thing for such a young filly, to leave home for the first time, to be under the evil Morty. But Arthas would keep his eye on her, Arthas has his eyes on her she was young now...but soon...soon she would be able to produce foals, and she was loyal to him, something he will never forget.

At first she appears turned off by the idea, but as soon as his nuzzle reaches her, her body language shifts. Anything you ask she says excited to please. A grin grows on his maw I am so glad to hear this Lepis. Where will I go? she asks, eager to know of her future. His own thoughts do not miss that the filly leans into his shoulder, he was a patient man, in due time he would call her back to Loess, to be his maiden.

I was thinking to Sylva, that devil Morty is in charge now, I want to make an alliance with him. I am going to offer you as a peace offering. He gazes over her, curious of how she was taking it He will probably want you for himself He pauses, leaning in once again, whispering into her ear but don't forget you are mine he pulls back leaving his shoulder pressed into hers, his plans were falling into place. I will bring you back to Loess once you are of age, your duties will have been fulfilled, how does that sound to you? It was up for debate, he would not make her do anything she did not want. He would protect her, he could not forget her.

A Product Of Your Despair

Messages In This Thread
    hello to high and dry - Arthas - by Lepis - 04-14-2018, 10:17 PM
    RE: hello to high and dry - Arthas - by Arthas - 04-14-2018, 10:35 PM
    RE: hello to high and dry - Arthas - by Lepis - 04-15-2018, 08:31 AM
    RE: hello to high and dry - Arthas - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 11:40 AM
    RE: hello to high and dry - Arthas - by Lepis - 04-16-2018, 03:47 PM
    RE: hello to high and dry - Arthas - by Arthas - 04-16-2018, 07:37 PM