• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Didn't Get to Say Goodbye- [Titus, Despayr]
    Despayr
    With the first signs of labor pains coming and going, I begin my trek to anywhere but Loess.  I had to make sure my child was fit for a king before presenting it.  If it was even slightly defective I would leave it to its fate.  

Only the strong survive...

When the child arrives I inspect it carefully.  All in all it is a lovely child with fetching coloring.  I am pleased but as it turns to look up, I see a foggy tint to its eyes.  It is neither of the earth or water.  I test my theory and move behind it, but it does not see.  My heart sinks as I know my failure and now have to conjure up a plan B...

It wasn't far before I was trailing along Nerines border.  I know this place like I know most of the others by my wanderings.  I observe the inner lands of the kingdom as I pass by.  My thoughts turning as to what I do now.  I could just disappear into the ocean again.  Only to surface when I see fit to explore more.  That is when a sound of tiny hooves catches my attention and I stop to view the happenings.  Two foals, nearly new are frolicking about.  I look about, expecting to see parents nearby but none surface.  Lingering a bit longer and the longer I pause the faster my ideas come...

Crossing the border is easy and I do it with little effort.  A soft nicker flows from my sea foam lips to greet the children.  They are busy in their games but surely they would stop to say hello... 
    This Is What They Came For

@[Venus] @[Titus] Nicole, she is abandoning (Mary) at the river just fyi

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Didn't Get to Say Goodbye- [Titus, Despayr] - by Despayr - 05-30-2018, 11:39 AM