• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

could i use you as a warning sign - kylin + kyveli

Kyveli
    The dark purple girl is oblivious to most things when it comes to adults. Especially with mother not receiving more intruding visitors than the Lau, who happened to be a father apparently. Not that he'd visited afterwards however, so she was quite content to forget him.

Today, something shiny had caught her eye, and she wandered a slightly further distance away from her mother than she usually did - probably why she called her. Looking up from the shiny, somewhat moving seaturtle eggs with a baby grin, she was about to reply when she saw that there was a visitor today. A new one!

She made her way over as quickly as she could, in awe by the large male and how much he was different from mother. Obviously they were not related. He smelled male, unlike herself and mother, a bit like Lau. That, in her eyes, made him a father too, for lack of a better word for adult male. "Father?" she asks Kylin, stretching her nose out to him. After all, they also behaved similarly, leaning into momma. To her they are the same, or at least, very similar. She heard that word again, beautiful, but she is far too intrigued with the scales to notice much besides Ivar really.
    I only wanted to one time see you laughing
    in the purple rain

@[Kylin] @[Ivar]
    Klaudius is now reduced to Lau, and Ivar is a father just like him. Nothing weird about this! (:

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign - kylin + kyveli - by Kyveli - 05-30-2018, 04:24 PM