• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

could i use you as a warning sign - kylin + kyveli

Kyveli
    The amethyst and lavender girl is so easily wooed by something shiny or pretty. The father is not a father, but a Better, and he’s called I-vah, or I-vurr. Whatever. Her own name has simply been reduced to Kyvi in her own mind, or baby girl like momma calls her. And she calls her mother momma, even though she know sher name is Kylin. But like the other adult’s names, she finds it harder to reproduce that than simply say momma, and besides the lavender and white laday seems to like it when she calls her momma, so there’s that.

She knows she has to learn to speak better, but with only her mother around not much talking is done, instead the dark purple filly rahter reverts to cuddles. But since they have a visitor, she may as well try, and repeats after them. ”I-vy, Better.” she decides to latch on, but then she is just as easily distracted by the finned tail that sways her way, and she rears lowly trying to catch it in her mouth. She has no real teeth, still being weaned though, and her mother’s question again challenges her mind to focus on something else.

She turns her head, leaving the tail (which isn’t moving any longer) and trots a few steps away. ”Shiny!” Because shiny pebbles she believes is what she found. The white eggs had been buried not very deep, and the gull that had found them had presumably eaten half of them already, but the eggs are covered in a bit of water or slime, and Kyveli thought them really shiny, gleaming in the summer sun. Little does she know how close they are to hatching now, in summer, these baby male sea turtles (they’s been buried high enough up to be exposed to lower temperatures). Perhaps if she came back at night she would see them crawling out, and perhaps one or two might make it to the sea - that is if Ivar doesn’t decide to eat them just like the seagulls.
    I only wanted to one time see you laughing
    in the purple rain

@[Kylin] @[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign - kylin + kyveli - by Kyveli - 06-10-2018, 06:05 AM