• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

could i use you as a warning sign - kylin + kyveli
    “I-vy,”
    “Better.”

How can she not melt? In very much the same way Kyveli had settled on calling Klaudius ‘Lau’ which had been just as endearing. There is no way she call her daughter no. The smile that makes the corners of her lips curl say all, no words are needed to describe the love of a mother for her child. Kylin is not an exception to that.

For a moment, she is convinced life cannot get better than this. Leaning comfortable against Ivar, who is one of the few things that hadn’t failed her in life, while her most precious possession is also nearby. And thankfully Ivar seems to understand, as he even takes some interest in the purple filly’s findings.

Kylin does not follow them along, instead she shifts her weight to her right hind leg in favour of putting her left hind leg at rest. The sun is warming her back, and although Ivar is not Kyveli’s father, for the first time since her girl’s birth, Kylin has an idea of what a family would be like. Ivar is like a natural dad, well except for the fact that he actually molests one of the birds he had been playfully chasing.

It reminds her of their meeting, when he had taken her out at night to the river to watch the baby turtles hatch. Back then, he had tried to protect them too, where Kylin had wondered if she couldn’t keep one as a pet. His actions make her chuckle, and shake her head amused. “Are you trying to camouflage the baby turtles as seagulls? I don't think they'll fall for that, Ivar,” she teases him, unable to hide the grin from her facial expression.

@[Kyveli]
    @[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign - kylin + kyveli - by Kylin - 06-19-2018, 02:08 PM