• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Bravery is being the only one who knows you are afraid - Astarael

Astarael
    herald of death

He is putty in the grip of her aura. Cowering away from her influence, the wickedness of her smile washed over him as she slowly inched closer. She relished in the sight of his already battered body and she knew he was too weak to fight off her influence. He is mourning, she sees it in his eyes as he watches her every move. The darkness is too powerful, and she knows all too well that he will soon lose all hope within the tightness of it’s grasp.

She knew him well. They were all the same, craving subjugation – desiring submission like the lost touch of a lover. He would have found her regardless, groveling hungrily at her feet. But where was the fun in that? Stumbling over his words, she acknowledges his readiness to serve. She tilted her head, her smile fades and is replaced by a deepening frown.

There is one that I should like to – check up on, she began without much hesitation. Her father’s spawn was numerous, but only a few had managed to gain her interest. One in particular had been seen hovering above, traveling to and fro. He goes by the name of Belgaer. Find him. I require the names of everyone he meets, regardless of their perceived importance.

Darling, you have no idea what's possible...

@[Hiroto] I am so sorry that this got lost! So, lets just say that Hiro goes off to stalk Bel. Finds him chatting with @[wound] and then relays that info to Ast, which leads to her capture and torture? @[Kuna], let me know if that works for you timeline wise. ?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Bravery is being the only one who knows you are afraid - Astarael - by Astarael - 07-08-2018, 08:25 AM