• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh How I Wonder; Any
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
    She had been gone for some time now, frolicking by herself, and making her way beyond Beqanna, as if it was a right of passage for the fairy born girl. She met new faces, and owner full new and peculiar creatures during her travels, but it wa about time for her to return, and for her to join her own kind, instead of living alongside her fairy guardians. Beqanna is the same to her, the smells, the Equine, and most importantly the wonderful magic that engulfed the grogoues land. But things are different new rulers are Garuda get their kingdom and left and right, lands have fallen and recovered. Things have changed but, she was still returning tot eh same glorious Beqanna she had left.

She doesn’t hesitate in where she’s going she knows the lay of the land like the back of her hand, so the horned mare sets off to the Field. It was about time for her to branch out into politics, and to join the ranks of an aspiring kingdom. 

The field is a desolate land, with a perhaps noxious scent of sweat during the heat of the summer days, yet some how through its not so pleasant odor it’s beauty remains preserved year long. The verdant grass, stream he’s across the horizon, where trees and shrubbery dot the land. Horses of all shapes and sizes are scattered into small groups, and some are confined to themselves. 

Lullaby finds herself, among the few in solitude. She likes the quiet, and independence of such confinements. Her eggplant coat glimmers in the sunlight, as she walks by herself to a corner of the field. The placid summer breeze playing at strands of her multi-colored mane. Lavender flecked eyes glancing about curiously, as her dagger like horn glinted in the sunlight. She wander who will approach her, and most importantly she wonders where she’ll end up. What land will she call home?
    Lullaby

OOC: Very rusty I’m sorry I’m just coming back from a looong Break Smile
    [Image: Lena.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Oh How I Wonder; Any - by Lullaby - 06-10-2018, 10:32 PM
    RE: Oh How I Wonder; Any - by Solace - 06-11-2018, 07:46 AM
    RE: Oh How I Wonder; Any - by Lullaby - 06-18-2018, 10:37 PM
    RE: Oh How I Wonder; Any - by Solace - 06-20-2018, 12:15 PM
    RE: Oh How I Wonder; Any - by Lullaby - 06-26-2018, 09:47 PM