• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i hear the words when they’re singing; rhaegor

I kept my hope just like i'd hoped to
    then sang to the sea for feelings deep blue

She tilts her head, and even that small movement is enough to send him spinning, as if a mere movement of hers were to him the most powerful of drugs. He can't decide why, though. Why her and not the others, though the others have certainly been enchanting in their own ways - but this girl, cloaked in her secrets and in the light of the moon, something about her spelt otherworldly.

His head tilts to meet hers, feeling for all its worth as if gravity now existed between them and that, without any thought, it would eventually pull them together into some sort of cosmic show of light and youth and wonder. But when at last their velveteen lips do brush, it is softer than any supernova, sending a thrill through him in the form of a wave of light streaming from every point of his body before fading into oblivion.

She withdraws quickly, and the boy releases a breathe he hadn't known he'd been holding. The spinning of his head lessens some as he restocks the oxygen levels in his brain, but he still feels dizzy as he beholds the dancer. He wants badly to ask her name, but finds himself, as always, unable. The frustration momentarily distracts him, and his eyes cloud ever and drop; but the liquid sound of her voice revives him, and the uselessness of his tongue is quickly forgotten.

I like them too.

He waits a moment longer, but no secret of her own joins them in the cool night air, and he is left wanting. Please, moon dancer, he thinks, begs; tell me your secrets...

But of course, no such words befall said dancer's ears, and the night carries on in silence. Breathless and entranced even in the wake of her mystery, Rhae looks up and shoots a lazer heaven word, slicing the night in two with a show of blue-tinted prowess.

Rhaegor

@[ivy]
    [Image: rhae]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i hear the words when they’re singing; rhaegor - by Rhaegor - 10-06-2018, 07:14 PM