• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I Hate That I Love You |Warlight|
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides
    It seems that fate is on his side today, he calls out for her desperately. He didn't know if he would even be able to find her but then he hears his name being called out recognizes the voice as Warlight's. She calls out once again, I'm over here , and with that he heads towards her voice.

He only traveled a bjt betore she was in sight, as beautiful as ever. He gazed for a moment as the moon hit her antlers perfectly, from his position they looked like they were glowing. He shakes his head, clearing his wishful thinking.

Will , he says her name gently as he stops before her. He could not get a perfect view of her due to the lack of light, although she looked much better than she had in the previous days. He extends his maw, nearly touching hers before pulling back in.

A touch he so eagerly desired, but did not want to push his luck. I'm sorry Will....for everything , for confessing his love, for his harsh words, for giving her to much space. I've missed you Warlight, I just want my friend back , his ears lowered back as his heart pounds with anxiety. His heart felt heavy as everyday over the past six months he wished Warlight was by his side, but instead they were living seperate lives. He wasn't sure how she would respond, but if he couldn't love her, he at least needed her friendship.

@[Warlight] <3
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I Hate That I Love You |Warlight| - by Clayton - 01-01-2019, 08:42 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You |Warlight| - by Clayton - 01-02-2019, 07:15 AM