• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I Hate That I Love You |Warlight|
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides

The tension quickly escalated when Clayton had brought up Raul, the bay and green stallion still had lingering feelings for Warlight. It was possibly his hatred to the pale stallion was because he took Will from him....but possibly because Clayton doesn't believe he is good enough for the painted princess.

Warlight quickly comes to the aid of Raul and it makes Claytons fur prickle in anger, she scolds Clayton, noting that Raul never mentions Clayton so she didn't have similar conversations with the pale stallion. Clayton highly doubts that she is telling the truth in that sense, but he does not delve into it further with her, instead he just huffs a sigh, his heart slowly crushing again as she lashes out at him in anger he has never seen from her.

He quickly shifted the conversation, hoping to be able to help her as she was clearly suffering from the plague. Again she snaps at him, telling him she didn't need help, the conversation he so desperately wanted with Will seemed to be going in any direction but the one he hoped for.

Clayton doesn't respond, simply because he does not know what to say at this point. Warlight is quick to break the silence, this time her voice is gentler. She tells him that she still cares for him, but thins are different, that he attacks her for having other friends. His intentions were never to isolate her from others....but purely to love her, to have her as his, but she has made her desires clear. She asks if they can put it all behind them, once again noting that she liked him and Raul.

It was clear that he could not remove Raul from the picture, if he wanted to keep his best friend in his life he would have to accept the pale stallion as well. Finally he finds the words he has so desperately been looking for, yes. He says almost pleading, thankful that she still wants to be friends with him. I can't say that Raul and I will ever get along, but if he is what you want that I will not mention it anymore... He mutters it nearly, it feels like defeat, but if he wanted any bit of Warlight he would have to step back. He moves to press his body against hers, tilting his antler into hers like old times. I'm sorry I complicated things Will He says overwhelmed with the conversation carried out.

@[Warlight] I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO GET UP
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I Hate That I Love You |Warlight| - by Clayton - 01-01-2019, 08:42 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You |Warlight| - by Clayton - 02-19-2019, 04:04 PM