• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  i dont want to miss you right now, starsin

Ophanim
    She invades his every thought and she’s become the focus of his dreams each time he finds himself asleep. She draws him in like the singularity of a black hole and he is so thankful to be crushed by the monstrous weight of her love. It could smother the life from him and he would die smiling, chanting his praises to the goddess of his world. Ophanim would build an empire and lay waste to it the very next day if she said it would amuse her. All the lives, power, and wealth would cower and die in the shadow of his love for her.

And he wouldn’t blink an eye.

He doesn’t even notice the way she pretends not to even notice his approach; he’s too wrapped up in his eagerness to press against her again. But her words make him pause in surprise and his heart wilts at the sound of her voice. What happened to him? His brows come together in a worrisome expression and he frowns a bit before looking himself over for the first time in a while. In his rush to find her, he hadn’t noticed. The speckled red of his coat had given way to gold. He blinks once, twice and returns to gazing into her deep blue eyes. Was he sick?

I.. I don’t think so. I feel fine,” he answers, though a lump of worry has formed in the pit of his stomach now as she questions him. Her focus turns, at last, to the home that they have found together at long last. Already his concerns of being ill have fallen to the wayside. He nods slowly when she says she’d like to stay here for a little while. Anything, anything just to keep that smile on her lips long enough for him to get his fill of it. (He would never be full, never satisfied with how much he got to see her.)

You really think so? I just want to be enough for you,” he mumbles around an embarrassed laugh. He lowers his head, offering his vulnerable neck up to her like a sacrifice. Ophanim leans his head toward her and kisses at the front of her neck so delicately it might just feel like a breath against her skin. There is a desperate want for him churning within him but it waits, bides its time as he focuses on her lips on him instead.

His wing hugs her a little tighter but he says nothing as he basks in the radiance of her affections.
    @[Starsin]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i dont want to miss you right now, starsin - by Ophanim - 01-18-2019, 12:43 AM