• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa}
    He was not as intelligent in the subject of romance as Kensa seemed to be. Everyone he has tried to swoon denied him, and when Kensa did not his heart ached for her. When she questions his intentions he quickly locked up, unaware of how to answer for the act of loge that he did not plan for.

She quickly realizes the discomfort and tension that was created and attempts to subside it. Clayton, no the words pass her pretty mouth but the tension remains. She gently nips at his neck and with it grabs his mane, she tugs at him before letting him know she was joking.

It seemed almost with the exhale of his breath that his whole body relaxed. The magic word she said that he was thankful for. Oh... is all he can muster up, now she must think he is an idiot!

She speaks again, her face as serious as could be, noting it would have been alright if he did plan it. He looks almost quizzical, but the smile that appears on her maw puts him at ease once again. A smile of his own tugs at his lips, his gaze watches as she prances a circle around him. He reaches out, gently nudges her shoulder, One can't plan for such a perfect night. He says, the words easily flowing from his mouth.

He moves from his spot, prancing the circle beside her, there pelts brushing against each other. He draws to a halt before her, moving until he reaches her back. He brushes his head against her stomach, careful to not poke her with his horns. Slowly he draws his head up to rest on her back Kensa, he says breaking the silence. What will you do now that Amet is ruling beside you? He ponders the question in the air.

@[Kensa]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 06:11 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-09-2019, 09:01 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 09:13 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-09-2019, 10:08 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 10:21 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-09-2019, 11:03 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 11:18 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-10-2019, 12:08 AM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-10-2019, 01:27 AM