• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  New mare.
    "Go one you can tell me anything."she trotted ahead in front of him and stopped to look into his eyes."Why are you so nervous."

"Ok,It doesn't seem far.I just hope if I have a foal it won't think the tundra is cold.I am sure it won't."she told the stallion.She started to walk in the direction of the Tundra.Was she going to stay with this stallion or was she going to stop and leave him."Go on tell me,You can tell me anything."
    :cool: Speed Is Key!!!-Jacksepticeye :cool:
    Persuaded to tell her the realm's state by her words, he spills. Slowing his pace to look at her, he begins slowly. "There's.. Some issues with the magic recently have caused distress between the kingdoms. War might break over a simple argument. We.. We need members who will defend their kingdom alongside their comrades if it comes down to war." He says, his tone solemn, as his left ear flops backwards at a crow's call. He sees her in thought, as if silently debating.
    @[Applegirl1]
    Holding Out on Grades
    "You wasn't what you were going to tell me.it was something about breeding?"she looked curious.She wanted him to spit it out.
    As she pushed him about breeding, he remembered. This is why he started with the realm's state. Foals would be endangered, families torn apart by wars. "With the realm at brink of war again, after barely reaching peace after the previous one and emerging, families and foals would be in danger. Foals would grow up with horrid memories of searching battlefields for lost children, siblings, and parents. How would you feel, if you were a foal, and you found your father or mother lying dead on a battlefield? That's what foals would endure. My generation is lucky not to have encountered any after affects of war." He says, sighing loudly at the end. His ears flicker around, and he looks at the mare.
    She walked away with sort of a sad face.She wanted a foal with him,but it seemed he didn't
    As she walked away, he cursed himself mentally and shook his head, watching her with a mourning expression. They had just clicked, and now.. What are we meant for? He wondered, flicking his ears apart and sideways. "We.. We can have a foal, and protect it as best we want to. If.. If you're up for it." He calls, a tone of hope peaking in his voice and emotion. He took a couple steps towards her, hesitating on the third before sighing.

@[Applegirl1]
    "I don't get what you wnat."she started to cry.She turned her head to look at him,then looked forward and started walking off.