• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

close your eyes and make a wish; khari [M]
    It took a few minutes, but gradually he relaxed against her, letting out a little sigh and hugging her back. She squeezed him a little harder, rubbing circles on his upper back the way Mom and Dad did any time she was sad. I’m here. Everything’s going to be okay. She just held him, letting him breathe her in.

He sighed again and apologized, holding her closer still and snuggling his face into her neck. She relaxed as he did, melting back into him, a quiet little smile playing at one corner of her mouth as the world started to right itself. It’s okay, Khari. Nothing’s messed up, definitely not our day. I love spending time with you, no matter what we do or where we go or how we feel. Okay? She reached up to press her lips to his neck, to nuzzle him with the soft of her nose and offer what comfort she could.

Kali smiled up at him, laughing as he nipped her neck. I’m in charge, huh? she asked, mischief creeping into her eyes. Then I think it’s time for a new game, since I won our last one. She pressed closer, cuddling into him just a moment longer. One last nuzzle, a brush of the top of her nose against his chin, and then she pushed off, racing across the waves. Your turn to chase, Khari. Think you can catch me?
    Kirby and Lacey's
    little whisper girl

Messages In This Thread
    RE: close your eyes and make a wish; khari - by Kali - 06-25-2017, 05:53 PM