• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

close your eyes and make a wish; khari [M]
    let my eyes be the rhythm, let my mind be your freedom

It felt so, so good pressed against her. She reassured him more, and he hated that she'd needed to. God, he was so stupid. But Dad would have been happy. He was still doing good. Still holding back from kissing on her neck every time he leaned in close, from pushing more of himself against her or kissing her face. Damn, but he still wanted to.

He was doing good though.
    It just sucked. Dad would be pleased.

She relaxed with him, just as he did, and was smiling again. It's okay, Khari, she told him, promising he hadn't messed up their day after all. He leaned against her more, feeling the warmth of her skin and soaking it in. She reached then, pressing her lips to his neck and sending little ripples of electricity through to his shoulders, brushing her nose against him. He forced out a stuttering sigh. He liked that too much, too.

She smiled, and laughed. I'm in charge, huh? And he instantly loved that little shine in her eyes, already curious what she would choose for them to do. Then I think it's time for a new game, since I won our last one. She pushed closer into him, and he couldn't help his rising interest. Maybe she did... but no. She raced away from him, and he laughed, immediately giving chase. Your turn to chase, Khari. Think you can catch me?

He sure would try.

His heart already raced, eyes already bright. This time, he did let his wings stretch out, feeling them cut through the air as he ran. He breathed in the sea breeze again, savoring it all over again mixed with her scent trailing ahead of him. It took all he had to slowly catch up to her, snapping at her flank any time he got near enough and laughing. He always had so much fun chasing and playing with her, even when she was so much smaller.

With a short burst, he pushed himself as hard as he could, finally so close to catching her. He used a little help from his wings to lift him, propelling forward just enough to catch her hips and drag her down with him, grazing his teeth playfully against her as he held her. They splayed out again and he landed above her, smiling down with bright eyes and his chest heaving.

Hah! I can catch you!
    Damn, and she was beautiful. He couldn't help but trace her face and admire every little detail he found. She was growing so fast, it felt like. So gorgeous.

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Messages In This Thread
    RE: close your eyes and make a wish; khari - by Kharon - 06-25-2017, 06:29 PM