• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

close your eyes and make a wish; khari [M]
    let my eyes be the rhythm, let my mind be your freedom

Cheater, he heard, and he laughed. It sounded more like praise from her. Silly girl. Sneaky, she called him, and he beamed back at her, watching her as they both struggled to catch their breath. I guess you can catch me, she said, smiling up at him. He nodded. Then she reached for him again, nuzzling her nose into his chin, and he closed his eyes. God, she felt so good. He loved when she touched him. You played dirty and used your wings. Good job.

He grinned down at her, a wicked light flashing in his eyes. I can play dirty at lots of things, he promised, or warned, and dipped his head to her. He pushed into her mind and filled her, wrapped around and entwined with her as they used to while his nose buried into the soft join of her neck and shoulder. Safe, they were safe here. So far away. Safe.

He meant to tickle her, kneading at that place that always made her giggle. God, but he was breathing her in, feeling her pressed beneath him, twisted and tangled so perfectly in her mind, and he might have gotten a little carried away again. His playful nudging turned into nips and pinches, his pulse soaring. He could hardly breathe, and his blood ignited, molten and rushing through him. Then he was kissing, deep and tasting her skin while he was immersed in her thoughts and swirling, drowning. Drowning.

He groaned into a kiss, suckling the flesh of her neck. Fuck, she tastes good. Something about that was.. louder? Oh god, he was - too deep, I - couldn't let go, couldn't back - off. Fuck, let her go. Oh, god. Tangled, so tangled. Too far, too far. He groaned again. Fucking let her go. But he - don't wanna. No. Yes - he had to pull back somehow. Felt so good, though. He loved being in her mind with her. Such a beautiful mind.

His mouth broke away from the soft grey of her with a gasp. "Sorry," he breathed. Oh, man. God that - felt so good. Let go, let go. He definitely - want more. Fuck, stop thinking about it. "Sorry... sorry." God, she could hear him. How much - is she hearing? Fucking think, control this. Back off. But he couldn't, wouldn't. Locked in place, panting. He wanted - more. No, she doesn't want - this. He couldn't do this. But he couldn't force himself back. Didn't want to. Okay, fucking breathe.

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Messages In This Thread
    RE: close your eyes and make a wish; khari - by Kharon - 06-25-2017, 10:28 PM