• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

fill up a glass of tonic, rocks & gin; LightningBlueStar

I shut the door and turn all the lights out.
    And listen to all the songs that the night shouts.
    They go something just like this...
    So go fill up a glass with tonic rocks and gin
    and drink yourself to happiness.

____"It takes a strong light to diminish the darkness. I do believe, Star, you are doing that everyday." Nier whickered low, he sound of his voice just above a whisper, if it were a windy autumn day it would have gotten lost in the salty current of the air, but on the pleasantly warm summer's afternoon, with the splashing of the waves, the call of the gulls, it was very much audible.

____His velvet nose was pushed against her, tenderly, softly, sometimes he still though she was a figment of a daydream, dressed in her beautiful dappled coat, she must have been a fantasy playing on his mind. He wanted to touch her, he needed to touch her to make certain she was real, pliable against his touch. Her soft, warm skin, her fervent heartbeat and pulse a glorious song tot he dark steed. The demon sloth within him pull and tugged, beckoning him to lounge in the sun, away from the strong pull of emotions, away from the mare beside him. But Nier listened to the pounding of his own heartbeat singing a song alongside Star's and he kept rigid, stone still. His breathing slow, shallow almost matching the gentle lull of the waves stroking the sandy shores. "I need you, Star. I need you more than you, more than I even realise." his tone was strong, his mind almost feverish with want, with desire. His dark eyes burnt with a new kindling, flames of passion alive and burning within the depths of his irises. "Thank you. It's been a long time since I've felt the strong fire within me. And I.. I wasn't sure I would feel it ever again."

N i e r

the winged, invisible demon of tyrael & amnesia, stalks the gemstone ridge with no one by his side

Feeling her stallion pull her close never felt so good. He meant everything to her and tomorrow is breeding season. She couldnt wait to give him our first heir. She couldnt wait to see the combination they would create. She pressed against him wanting him. Licking his shoulder, She playfully nudged him, now you know we just created a hurricane among our herd. She giggled, wait until BrokenStar finds out im the lead mare and not her. The light grey mare giggled knowing she wouldnt be happy. The ebony mare always thought she was the top mare. Well she was in for a rude awakening, Now with this new role. She would put her foot down to this ebony mare. If she would give any new mares any problems or foals of other mares trouble. Especially if she treated the heirs rudely she would put a stop to it. Star was a little mare and wore her heart where everyone could see. But she will protect her family. Family she got butterflies in her stomach thinking that Nier and her will have alittle family of there own.

She closed her eyes her mind and feelings were exploding. Things were happening that she never thought would happen. She found a stallion that gave her a home. Then he took her into his wings and turned her life upside down. And now she was at his side as his lead mare. She pressed her muzzle against him, just staring at him in his eyes stuck for words on what to say. Her life was almost complete, she had a stallion of her dreams and soon a family. What more could a mare of her history need? .