• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Bravery is being the only one who knows you are afraid - Astarael

Astarael
    herald of death

Fortune had smiled upon her when she’d stumbled upon the pale stallion. Fallen from the heavens, barely alive and nearly broken, she had taken advantage of his unintentional intrusion upon her kingdom. Weakened and Disoriented he had been easily manipulated by the effects of her aura. It didn’t take long for her to sense that he craved a life of servitude and he’d hardly issued a complaint when she’d made his position by her side painfully obvious.

“Hush, my pet,” she had crooned, almost affectionately as he fought to understand his surroundings. “You have nothing to fear so long as you do exactly as you’re told.”

He had crumbled beneath the slightest of touches from her aura, trembling pathetically as it raked across his skin in it’s demanding search to sate its hunger. The sheer depth of his terror had been delicious. Even then, however, she had sensed a usefulness in him. Altogether, conquering him had been almost too easy.

From behind her the sound of his stumbling reminded her of just how broken and pathetic he really was. Occasionally he would mutter about some goddess under his breath. In time he would come to see her as his goddess – a goddess of darkness. Spinning around she looked upon him as he hobbled clumsily about, blood dripping from various different wounds inflicted upon his sudden descent into their world. She smiled.

“I am your goddess now,” she told him as she inched closer, her aura growing stronger with every step. “So long as you do not cross me, you will be allowed to continue. Should you disobey me,” she paused, the tip of her pointed wing digging threateningly into one of his many bleeding wounds. “Believe me when I say that you will not find me nearly as merciful as the last goddess you served.”

Darling, you have no idea what's possible...

@[Hiroto]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Bravery is being the only one who knows you are afraid - Astarael - by Astarael - 06-06-2018, 05:41 PM