• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Bravery is being the only one who knows you are afraid - Astarael

Astarael
    herald of death

He was weak. Unsure and powerless to fight off her influence. The rusty scent of his freshly drawn blood sent ripples of pleasure through her. She delighted in the trembling of him beneath the point of her touch. Satisfied by his forced agreement she pulled away from him, her eyes still hard as they continued to search him for any sign of anything useful. Unlike others throughout Beqanna, she did not shy away at the idea of keeping a slave. She found they often times had their uses and she was eager to utilize hers for all that he was worth. Hiroto was only the first of many.

Its fortunate, really, she intoned, her voice shifting back to one of innocent sweetness disturbingly flawlessly. That you would be found by me. Though there are many in these woods, I am able to offer your life purpose once more. A means to continue.

She leaned in close and planted a kiss upon his bloodied brow, an almost motherly gesture. Licking away the sticky residue of his blood upon her lips she cocked her head thoughtfully.

Coincidentally, I have a task that I’ve been meaning to accomplish for some time, her eyes twinkled mischievously. How funny that you should arrive just in time to help me! She paused, eager to see his reaction.

Darling, you have no idea what's possible...

@[Hiroto] Kept it short for ya! <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Bravery is being the only one who knows you are afraid - Astarael - by Astarael - 06-18-2018, 07:29 PM