• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Any]

His journey to this place is not entirely long, nor is it short.  The determination to satisfy his purpose, may fuel his energy and keep him from tiring, but it does not blind him to the movements within his forests.  Even shadows can't hide their lengthy draw as the sun dips from the sky, so living shadows cannot escape notice either.  He only watches precariously from the corner of his view as someone, something, follows him.  He takes their lack of advancement as nonthreatening and allows their trailing in his wake with no more than a snicker.

As he breaches the border of woodland and prairie, he stops to draw in the sights around him.  He finds scarce resources here and his thoughts reel back to the shadows of the forest he just left.  A shift of his shoulder and slight turn of his eye presents to him the figure that has been lingering.  A lengthy blackness follows and tempts him to turn more to view such a spectacle.  This tugs a devilish smirk across his maw, and he speaks into the darkness, "I was wondering when you would seek me out privately."  The bulk of his body begins to turn him to face where the stranger hailed.  "Won't you come out into the light and tell me your name?"  He is interested in what they have to offer.  What makes them tick...   

Zain
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS

@[Sibella]

Messages In This Thread
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Any] - by Zain - 06-12-2018, 04:38 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Any] - by Sibella - 07-23-2018, 10:21 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Any] - by Zain - 07-26-2018, 09:11 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Any] - by Sibella - 08-02-2018, 10:27 AM