• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

That I may hail thee queen of birds - Roseen, any

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    Gold is not a colour you see every day, and it somewhat surprises the roan stallion to find it out here.

But there she is, and, when she comes closer to tell them (or maybe just Roseen) her name, the bay roan grins. "Thought I recognized you. Thanks for competing so well." he grins. Sure, he's done his part too, but, they all had done something to earn the gold that adorns her as well as him. Or - almost as well, of course. He wouldn't say she's as handsome as he, ever, that would temper his own reputation after all.

Amorette, being the kindest woman ever, quickly directs them to a place far better inhabitable, and he grins sheepishly behind the black woman's back to Roseen. Sorry. But as their host outs her question, he smiles brightly at her and nods to the sooty bay mare - in fact, if she were getting covered in soot from the Volcano, she probably would carry it well, just like the black Amorette. "I, Leilan of Ischia, proudly present to you Roseen, possible recruit. Mind you, she insists on seeing every kingdom before settling anywhere though." he offers grandly. He cuts the game before anyone else steps in though. Don't want to overdo it.

Yet.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Amorette] @[Roseen]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: That I may hail thee queen of birds - Roseen, any - by Leilan - 08-20-2018, 01:52 PM