• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Vulgaris;
    Shiya
    Vulgaris succumbs to exactly what she wanted, holding her as he always has. It eases her pattering heart and gentles her labored breaths. He is here, he reassures, and she feebly whimpers into the groove where his neck meets his shoulder. To see him as he was under the ocean’s surface had been terrifying and so realistic. She stretched herself somehow and coiled around him until his vertebrae snapped. Would it be so easy to break him like that? Her hot breath fans across his scales, her fangs forebodingly pressed against him before she conceals them and concludes how difficult it would be. That wasn’t him underwater roaming Pangea’s cancerous hills and cliffs.

It was all an illusion.

Having experienced the nightmare and the turmoil that poisoned her mind confirmed what has always been on the outskirts of her mind (and heart). Life wouldn’t be worth it without him; it would be a torturous. Her meek heart would crumble into a million pieces and joy would never find her again. Darkness would remain a looming cloud until her final breath.

With that conclusion, Shiya realizes how desperately she must hold onto him, how pinnacle he is to her survival.

A jagged smile lifts the corners of her mouth as he traces down her neck, their bodies melting into one as the world sees fit. This, this is beauty and perfection. This is what their lives should consist of – their passionate and eternal love. And the other women on his skin? They are scum. They are hindrances to their happiness. Wiggling comfortably in his grasp, Shiya sweeps her emerald eyes across him. ”You’re mine,” she whispers with rising vehemence, ”and I’m yours.” The edge in her voice is new, brimming with a passionate need found in the depths of the ocean.

And then, as she drinks in the most potent scent of a woman, she hisses, ”I refuse to lose you again.”

For you, I'd give my last breath

@[vulgaris]

Sorry this is so obnoxiously fast lmao

Messages In This Thread
    Vulgaris; - by Shiya - 10-08-2018, 12:15 PM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by vulgaris - 10-08-2018, 02:40 PM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by Shiya - 10-08-2018, 03:07 PM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by vulgaris - 10-11-2018, 10:38 AM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by Shiya - 10-18-2018, 10:23 AM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by vulgaris - 10-22-2018, 11:02 PM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by Shiya - 10-25-2018, 11:59 AM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by vulgaris - 10-26-2018, 12:02 PM