• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Kali;
    kharon

oh baby, I have not been kind

He nodded in understanding. They both missed everything before the Taiga Apocalypse. Each thing after it only seemed to make things worse on their family. Even now, he still hadn't found any more information on Uncle Ru. He might be dead.

I'm starting to. Feel better. I think, at least.

She settled in closer, her lips wandering over his jaw in a way that made his heart want to race. Almost. You're helping with that. A lot. Thank you for being so patient. His wing tightened around her briefly. He wasn't sure he was helping much, but he supposed the patient part was more accurate. He wished there wasn't anything to wait for, though. He wished they could all be better again, happy again.

Anything for you.

Anything for their family. He couldn't wait until everything was as close to how it had been as they could possibly make it. He couldn't wait until his smiles weren't so forced and practiced. Until he could feel his heart race again, dazzle people with his brilliant smile and dancing grey eyes. It would be so nice to feel the heat of desire again like he could hear in Umbra's thoughts sometimes, feel wanted and see how his touch lights someone on fire for him. He took a deep breath and sighed it out slowly. Maybe one day.

I'm glad we're all here. Admittedly less so for Kylin's kids, but only because it was such a hard thing to accept. And he didn't really know them. Beautiful like their mom, at least. Runs in the family. He'd have gorgeous kids too one day. If he found anyone he wanted to have kids with. Sex was probably fine, more than fine, but kids? That was a big deal. That couldn't just happen with anyone. Just look at mom and dad. Neither of them had any kids with anyone else, except for their eldest sister. They weren't together, but they still belonged to each other somehow. In some way, at least. He didn't want different kids with different moms.

You ever think about kids, Kali?

I wish I could scrape away the dirt that's on my mind

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Messages In This Thread
    Kali; - by Kharon - 11-25-2018, 12:22 AM
    RE: Kali; - by Kali - 11-29-2018, 12:54 PM
    RE: Kali; - by Kharon - 12-02-2018, 01:48 PM
    RE: Kali; - by Kali - 12-05-2018, 04:20 AM
    RE: Kali; - by Kharon - 12-09-2018, 02:40 PM
    RE: Kali; - by Kali - 12-11-2018, 02:09 AM
    RE: Kali; - by Kharon - 12-16-2018, 12:34 AM
    RE: Kali; - by Kali - 12-19-2018, 03:07 PM