• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I Hate That I Love You |Warlight|
    The next few silent moments seemed like an eternity, planning for the worst. Although, when she speaks she gives the opposite answer than he expected. He released the breath he was unknowingly holding, and a gently smile tugs at his lips. She touches his muzzle with hers briefly, and he pretends just for a moment that there arguement never happened.

I want my friend back too , she breaks the silence again. He can feel his emotione arising in his chest, and he quickly swallows them down. As much as he tried to pretend he didn't, he did love her, for the sake of there friendship he would pretend he didn't.

She coughs and he glances over the mare, he knows she has the plague from the last time they spoke. She was thinner than normal, and appeared weeker than she should be. He had recently contracted the plague, though his is not as far progressed as hers.

He aches for her pain, wishing he could take all of hers away, but he does not have any healing abilities. Warlight... his voice is gently as he presses his maw to her cheek, have you spoken to Velk? Perhaps he can heal you. His mind shifts to the blue stag, who had once healed there wounds from the ferocious bear. He catches her deep with her own concern, but as usual she is strong and quickly tucks away the emotion.

His gaze finds Warlight's as she mentions Kensa, though as he jumbles her question together it was about the visit to Ischia. He slowly nods his head, he shared one wonderful night with Kensa, but when they returner to the shore she returned to her own lover. Clayton felt the urge to tell her about it, but she wouldn't care anyway.

Yes, it wasn't bad. He says recalling the blue stag who ruled Ischia. He seemed more interested in Pangea, and he didn't exactly agree to an alliance, but I don't think Ischia will be bothering us. He doesn't recall her visiting another kingdom aside from there visit Taiga so instead he lets his mind wonder to all the free time she had...to spend with Raul.

His face twisted with disgust and alas a barley cough escapes from his lungs. And as his throat cleared he glanced away from the princess he so dearly cared for, How is your friend settling into the Cove? He asks as a friend of Will, and out of curiosity if he still lingered in there home.

@[Warlight] <3
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I Hate That I Love You |Warlight| - by Clayton - 01-01-2019, 08:42 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You |Warlight| - by Clayton - 01-11-2019, 07:11 AM