• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  here we are in the heart of the darkness; Briseis
    little do you know how I'm breaking while you fall asleep,
    little do you know I'm still haunted by the memories,
    little do you know I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece

Just like before, everything else slowly begins to fade away. She can still hear the faint sound of the children playing, and knowing that her son was still safe and nearby is the only thing that allows her to completely relinquish herself to him. She has always known that she would give him anything he wanted; anything he asked of her. Over and over, she would tell him everything he wanted and needed to hear. She had been drawn to him almost instantly, pulling her in in a way that no one else ever possibly could. From the beginning, she had realized that resisting him would be futile. The sparks between them had been born from something far more meaningful than simply lust and want; it was a need, something so intimate and fierce, that neither of them could deny it but hadn’t known how to recognize it, until now.

She sees it all now, clearly, and when he whispers his claim against her neck it sends her heart fluttering into her throat. “Yours,” she repeats, pressing more firmly against him. “Forever.”

She allows herself to be guided by him, his sweet touches sending a tremble throughout the full length of her body as she is pressed backwards into the shadows, until they once again wrap entirely around them. With the new protection of the total seclusion — gray light hardly filtering through, and her own thundering heartbeat drowning out any other sound she might have heard — she succumbs to him, completely. His hungry, explorative lips are only matched by her own, her black body entangled with the impossible pitch-dark of his own, and the two of them enshrouded by his shadows, lost in their own world. “Tell me that you are mine, too, just the way that I am yours,” It is a breathless whisper spoken into his neck, with a plea laced into the achingly longing words.

She can feel herself coming undone as his lips and teeth continue to caress and rake further back, down the length of her spine and across the slope of her slender hip. She had known that the first time had been something indescribable, but this was amplified by the notion that she knew what was coming. He would be able to see and feel the way she quivered in her want, and she can do nothing but to lean into and seek out his touch everywhere that he placed it.

BRISEIS
    underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside,
    I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind

Messages In This Thread
    RE: here we are in the heart of the darkness; Briseis - by Briseis - 02-27-2019, 03:18 AM