• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa}
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides

Her touch is gentle, as she traces along his maw, he presses into hers soaking in the moment. I didn't know what I was missing, she says, and he had a lot  to show her.

He was younger and caught ul in his own teenage emotional mess the last time they were together. He let her go so foolishly, he didn't even chase her when he heard of her and litotes. Perhaps she was out there that night because she was looking for something more. Either way, he was here now, and she had his full attention.

Her gaze looks past him, and he knows she is staring off towards the Cove. Confirming his suspicions, she speaks again, noting he didn't have to live at the Cove, that the East ran as one single land.

His gaze turns back to hers as she finds his once more, this time she speaks the words he has been waiting for. Stay here; I want you a smile that he couldn't hide tugged at his lips. There chests were pressed against each other, her lips gently stroking his shoulder.

His heart was nearly beating out of his chest at this point, but when he speaks it is confident. Your wish is my command he says extending his maw to nuzzle her neck, her scent filling his nares. She smelled sweet, like nectar, the scent of any previous lover fully gone. He breaks away from her embrace, his muzzle trailing along her body as he does so. Litotes might have had her at some point, but Clayton was here to stay.

She was as beautiful as ever, enticing him, keeping him wanting more. She deserves more, he thinks to himself as he quickly falls into the entanglement of lust.

@[Kensa]

[Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 06:11 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-09-2019, 09:01 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 09:13 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-09-2019, 10:08 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 10:21 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-09-2019, 11:03 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 11:18 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-10-2019, 12:08 AM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-10-2019, 01:27 AM