• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa}

for every tyrant, a tear for the vulnerable
    in every lost soul, the bones of a miracle

Kensa's breathing hitches as Clayton traces his way along her supple topline. She stretches her neck to nip at his side as he passes, the heat radiating off his skin betraying the fervor of his pulse. Kensa sweeps her golden-gemstone gaze over the rolling green of Hyaline around them, empty. For once this doesn't pang her. There is too deep haze descending over her as his lips memorize invisible roads over her gold freckled skin.

Leaning into the caress, Kensa arches her neck to watch Clayton, her wild flaxen locks a white gold halo around her face. She makes a soft sound in her throat, a gentle mewl of encouragement that precipitates a shiver as his lips reach the point of her hip.

Maybe she should stop him now, before she can add to the number of broken hearts and wounded egos that she is bound to leave in her wake... but she does not yet have that foresight. Lust, like wildfire, does not anticipate or regret the damage it may leave in its wake. As for Kensa, her heart always has more room and doesn't break easily.  

kensa
    for every dreamer, a dream. we're unstoppable with something to believe in.

@[Clayton]

Messages In This Thread
    A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 06:11 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-09-2019, 09:01 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 09:13 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-09-2019, 10:08 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 10:21 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-09-2019, 11:03 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 11:18 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-10-2019, 12:08 AM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-10-2019, 01:27 AM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-15-2019, 10:30 PM