• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa}

for every tyrant, a tear for the vulnerable
    in every lost soul, the bones of a miracle

She’d tried to tempt Clayton before but in so many ways the time had not been right, and then he’d stayed away. Looking back over her shoulder, she watches him breathe over her skin embraces the numbing sensation that spreads out through her body from every place he touches. He thinks to lay claim to her with his body but she flicks her tail against his chest and shifts her weight impatiently, desiring the weight of him, the pleasure of having herself wiped clean by good lusty sex. She belongs to her lovers in these moments, lets herself be chained for just a little while.

Clayton is more than just a momentary distraction. He is a friend with whom she shared an attraction. That attraction between them has been frustrated and denied and that makes the desire all the more intense. Kensa gasps when he covers her, the sound soft and feminine. She presses back to meet him shifting her hips just enough to give herself the pleasure of hearing his breath catch. He is gentle at first and it is endearing but Kensa shivers with pleasure when he gives in to his own need and takes her.

She is adrift on a sea of endorphins when he slips from her back ands drifts back up so that the are side by side and cheek to cheek. Kensa brushes her pale pink lips against Clayton’s dark ones and the warm breath that accompanies his words falls against her face. Her skin is dark with sweat but she leans in to the searing warmth radiating from the bay’s muscular body. Tucking her nose beneath his chin she says. “I’m glad you’re going to stay.” Her eyes flutter closed a moment, her heart rate slowing into calm once more. A smile slipping onto her face before she says, in a lilting, playful tone “Is this what you meant to happen when you came by for a visit?”

kensa
    for every dreamer, a dream. we're unstoppable with something to believe in.

@[Clayton]

Messages In This Thread
    A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 06:11 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-09-2019, 09:01 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 09:13 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-09-2019, 10:08 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 10:21 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-09-2019, 11:03 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 11:18 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-10-2019, 12:08 AM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-10-2019, 01:27 AM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-15-2019, 10:30 PM