• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Transformation In Fire
    Escence & Eviction
    ~Twin Flame~

Settled upon the scaled back of the stallion, I look to nod excitedly at his question, "Ready!"  I brace myself for what was to come.  With a few paces and a leap, they are air bound.  

The turbulent winds whisk my flames all around.  I stare wide eyed at the sight both in front of and below me.  The ground minimizes and an amazed sound escapes my lips, "Woooaaaahhhh."  I smile joyfully, but it is short lived as they descend. 

Landing with a light jolting I manage to hang on until the stallion lowers himself and I slide off his back.  I find it is much easier getting down than up.  He flies off and begins to damper the flames.  I hardly notice my name called out and my body being pulled to my mother's chest.  I pause in a whirlwind daze before it hits me that I had just flown.  I begin to bounce about, pulling away from my mother's embrace.  "Whoohoo!  That was fun!  Mom did you see me?!  Did you see me flying?"  My excitement is met with an unimpressed scowl.  My ears flatten sideways as I realize I am in trouble, again...

//Fire Mimicry-Summer Appearance\\
    Fire Mimicry- Fox Fire, Pheonix-Type Immortality, Fire Wings(developing)
    Amen took a moment to extinguish the fire that had been started by the young filly's reckless behavior. As he stamped out the remaining embers, a stern voice called out for the filly. Turning around, he saw a majestic mare adorned with feathers, her ability to fly uncertain.

Giving the pair some space, Amen observed as the filly's head dropped and her ears flattened. He stretched his wings and took a few bites of grass, feeling drained from carrying the extra weight during flight. Fortunately, it wasn't a long journey.

Sighing softly, Amen felt a tinge of frustration at the filly's earlier deception, but he reminded himself that she was still young and inexperienced. He knew he had to keep his own fiery temper in check.

As he grazed nearby, he sensed the fire within him reigniting. With a soft groan, he released some of the fire from his mouth and quickly stamped out the grass that had caught fire.

@ AuroraElis @Escence

AuroraElis

There are simply no words that come to mind when she thinks about what she has just witnessed.  Her gaze hardens as the filly leaps about.  "Would you care to explain to me what happened here?" She motions to the smoldering fires that the pair had flown out of and has since been extinguished.  Escence looks to the burnt area of the Meadow with saddened eyes.  The filly is about to explain when attentions turn towards the scaled stallion.

Her navy eyes land on the stranger who grazes nearby and then proceeds to stomp out the fires he has started.  Her voice calls out to him in an accusing voice, "And you!  Who are you?"  She snorts before moving towards him.  "Did you start the fire that endangered my daughter?!"  With the sparks sputtering from the stallions mouth she assumed as much...

Not all that glitters is gold

Amenadiel composes himself and directs his attention towards the furious mare. "Madam, allow me to clarify," he begins.

"Madam, my name is Amenadiel. Your daughter came galloping down the hill, her flames inadvertently igniting the surrounding brush. You can see the scorched earth where she had been playing, and in order to prevent her from getting burned, I assisted in flying her over it. I held her securely, ensuring her safety," he explains earnestly. "I apologize deeply, she mentioned that you were not present. I couldn't bear the thought of her getting hurt."

With pride, he stands tall, his wings neatly folded at his side. He refrains from mentioning his own struggle to control his fiery nature. Like the young filly, he too must exercise caution with his flames.

"I genuinely had the best intentions for your daughter," he respectfully bows his head towards Aurora.

@ AuroraElis

AuroraElis

The hardened exterior she held begins to fade as the winged creature explains the situation.  Whether entirely true or not, it did not matter.  Her softens eyes look to her fiery daughter and then back to the stranger who now gives his name.  "If this is true, then thank you Amenadiel for savings her," she says kindly.  

A concerned look then comes to her face as she realizes the dangers her flame gifted twins could pose to themselves and others.  "Perhaps it is time for us to find someplace less flammable to live," her voice is soft and concerned.  Looking to Amen who clearly is one of fire too she asks, "Would you know of such a place?" 

Amen gazes at her intently and gives a nod of affirmation. "Absolutely, I do. Are you familiar with The Dale or The Gates?" he inquires. With enthusiasm, he proceeds to describe The Dale as a landscape adorned with rugged hills that encircle a magnificent lake. “On the other hand, The Gates exudes a similar charm, with its lush greenery and the majestic Mother Tree at its heart. The climate there is akin to a delightful spring day that lasts all year long. It holds a special place in my heart, alongside the Meadow," he shares, extending his wings gracefully. "May I ask what specifically you are seeking?" he inquires, curious about the mare's intentions.

@ AuroraElis

AuroraElis

She listens intently at all Amen says.  The rugged terrain of the Dale sounds less likely to start aflame and the added addition of a water source as backup also sounds ideal.  If it were just herself and Jack, the Gates would be an easy choice.  

She ponders them both, weighing the pros and cons.  But any decision would have to wait until Jack and Eviction returned.  "Both sound lovely," she replies finally, "I'll need to discuss these with my partner when he returns."  Her gaze shifts to Escence, noting the excitement on her face of a possible adventure.

It is then that she hears a pair of hoofbeats off in the distance.  Turning she sees the duo crossing the grassy plain.  She smiles at the sight, before she turns to greet them with a whinny.  

Escence bounds off to meet them, and pester her brother she is sure.  "Here they are now," she says to Amen, "come meet Jack and Eviction.  By the way, my name is Aurora."

@Amenadiel  Let's start a new thread with them all meeting Smile