• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ordinary

The black mare watches the alabaster male with quiet eyes. She notices his shift in weight and can sense his urgency as he snatches glances of their current surroundings. She listens to his offer and considers it momentarily before an absolutely stunning woman lands near the pair. Dragonglass stares before catching herself and giving her inky skull a quick shake.

Svelte form steps over to allow the woman closer. Dragonglass has no reason to rude and gladly listens to the eye catching woman. Lobes flicker to catch her words and finds herself straining a bit to understand the unique accent. How pleasantly extraordinary. Dragonglass feels dwarfed by this woman's beauty and perhaps almost embarrassed for her own ordinariness but the obsidian forged female offers a warm smile and a bit of a tilt of her skull. "Lovely to meet you. Please call me Dragonglass..." Her words are cut off when Daey forces hard words through gritted teeth. This catches our ballerina off guard.

Dragonglass, a young woman of sound mind, observes this behavior and her opinion sways slightly. She can understand that the pale stag is getting anxious in the field and it makes the empathetic Dragonglass begin to dance a few paces nervously. We know that a being protective is typically positive trait but Yael was a female like Dragonglass and Daey's aggressiveness makes the dark woman apprehensive about joining him. If he were to snap at a woman that he did not seem to know then it make Dragonglass wonder how he would treat her if she were to be alone in a herd with him. But now another has neared the trio.

A unusual colored stallion makes his way over. The shiny black woman watches as he closes the space between them. Eyes graze over his pretty colors and Dragonglass feels a twinge of envy (green with envy? haha). He slides over smoothly to insert himself into the gathering. The lovely colored boy does not offer up any personal information at first but instead reprimands Daey for his attitude towards Yael. Dragonglass coughs softly as the tension thickens and she side steps in case the situation should begin to boil over. Pools flicker over the faces only find themselves fall upon a new one approaching.

A handsome buckskin with wings join up with the group to bring their grand total to five. He offers gentle words and a smile to Dragonglass and she likes this but with so many males, the woman knows there would be a fight soon yet she honestly is flattered to have drawn such attention for just being a simple mare. "I'm Dragonglass." The four syllables are spoken in soft soprano tones to the ones that did not know her name. Dark eyes move from face to face and offer a small smile. If she were able to blush then she would have been a deep rouge. 

dragonglass
    covet x irk

daey

if you despise my existence, I hold no grudge but to protect
    those precious to me, I will make no such promises

Becoming impatient the pale boy became more aggressive by the second, as a golden winged stallion joined the fight. This is what Daey hated, even more as their small group became larger by the second. His muscles tensed eyeing Dragonglass finding her to become more skittish and, began to stride away from the boy. Was he really that frightening when he was angry?

Crimson hues circled their now group of five, as it seemed the flock grew larger the more they quarreled gaining them attention from all different sides of Beqanna. Turning his head towards the obsidian damsel he mouthed the word sorry feeling bad that he had frightened her by his growing anger as more equine joined the conversation. Inhaling and exhaling long breaths, he took ahold of himself.

Redirecting his body position so he could face Yael, " My sincerest apologies, for my rudeness." he could tell he needed to get his act together in order to persuade Dragonglass to return with him. Directing his attention towards Magnus, he eyed him cautiously, " It's nice to meet you, Magnus. I'm Daey." he spoke calmly as he slowly gained his senses.

Circling around to Dragonglass he spoke, " So, shall we leave?" he hoped she would answer this time, sure he was quick to jump the gun with her. But the longer they stayed in the field, the more uncomfortable he felt as if tensions were to rise at any second, and all three stallions were soon to break into a fight.

Instantly there is new emotion deep in those pink eyes. He sees now that she is frightened and transitions into a new horse with his regret. The dark woman does hope he is sincere. She meets his gaze with a soft smile drawing on her lips. Lobes prick to catch Daey's words and she can tell he is anxious and biting back his emotions. Dragonglass realizes that she needs to step up now.

A few moments pass before the shiny obsidian stained woman pushes herself among the formed group. Slowly she moves to meet the gaze of each equine. She was stunned and heart warmed by each for they had taken an interest in this plain girl. A smile warmed her arabian-esque features now and a soft chuckles follows. "Thank you so much everyone. Daey...Magnus...Lupei...and Yael. I believe I have come to a decision." Dark eyes meet with the original suitor. "Daey, I will join you only if you agree to allowing me to participate in a kingdom as well." Dragonglass looks to the other kind horses. "I am interested in both lives. So if you all allow me, I'd love to visit your homes as well before deciding with whom which kingdom I should like to choose as my own faction."

Dragonglass lets silence fall around the group now. She hopes Daey will have her as a herd mate as long as he agrees to let her participate in a kingdom too. The dark damsel also hopes each of the kingdom equines will allow her to explore their homes as well. Dark pools sift down to the earth as she pushes up a small mount of dirt then lifts them to their faces once again with a girlish smile on her lips.

dragonglass
    covet x irk

daey

if you despise my existence, I hold no grudge but to protect
    those precious to me, I will make no such promises

Turning his head towards the ink black damsel, his alabaster auditories pricked to the sound of her answer. Finally she had chosen, and who she had chosen was him. He held in his excitement and, tried to act as humble as he could but he couldn't help himself, he would finally not be alone for all eternity.

Still, there was a catch. Dragonglass did wish to live the life of a kingdom and a herd all at once. The idea seemed quite peculiar to him yet, if this is what she wished he would allow her to do so. "Of course you can take part in a kingdom." he spoke in an overjoyed tone glancing around the circle of faces. 

After a large amount of trial and err he had finally done it, with his last attempt he had gained a herd-mate to join him in claiming his herd land. No longer would he be a wanderer nor a loner, those days were long over, now that he had Dragonglass. All he had to say was two words, "Shall we?" and they were off.

Sorry for the short post, my phone isn't the best posting device in the world.
    just let me know where to send her. also she will be around to check out all of the kingdoms very soon. great rp everyone! dragonglass is very flattered Smile Smile