• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i focus on the pain; the only thing that's real. | thaniel
    If a man can bridge the gap between life and death, if he can live on after he's dead, then maybe he was a great man.
    The surprise he caused in the larger male was entirely unexpected and for a moment Thaniel was speechless before piping up once more. "Well maybe you should make it your day job, because you seem to be better at that then whatever it is you're doing now." He grins happily at his little joke before noticing the stallion had reached towards him and with a quick movement Thaniel bumped his nose against the mans own and giggled slightly.

"It's okay that you scared me I guess." His dark brown eyes traced over the stallions quite muscular frame. "What exactly did you eat to get so big?" His curiosity easily fills the silent spaces between the two. "Just curious because I wanna be as big as you someday. You know... Because it would be weird if I stayed small or something." Thaniels lack of a filter could easily be blamed on his lack of a role model since the day of his birth and honestly due to a lack of care on his part.

It is the stallions next questions that has him looking up into the man's dark red eyes before rolling his shoulders in a soft shrug in response. "I'm Thaniel, and my mother is dead." He smiles then, oblivious to the blunt nature of his honesty and how it held the full potential to make the stallion infront of him entirely uncomfortable.
    "What's your name? And where is your mother?"

thaniel

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i focus on the pain; the only thing that's real. [thaniel] - by thaniel - 02-21-2016, 03:34 AM