• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Alone and Wondrous

Jedi gave a snort as the mare decided to go with the other stallion, it was a foolish choice and she must be young for no one would pick a herdless horse. He gave a shrug of his shoulders, and quickly turned annoyed as the mare was quick to have a sarcastic tone. He knew his time in this conversation was over, he dipped his head and was quick to turn around and head back for his kingdom.

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk
    The roan is so surprised at her response that his head jerks up at a seventy-degree angle. He smiles the most real smile that he has displayed in weeks and tilts his head at her in shock. Never had he thought that saying such a thing would win him the trust of another, not when every mare he had spoken to had seemed more interested in the idea of a home that is ready for her. He gently rubs his muzzle against hers in thanks, and now that the pressure is off of him, turns to Jedi. He can feel triumph, at long last, but makes a careful, conscious effort to keep it hidden. Much as he did not want to display his tendency towards being a sore loser, being a sore winner is not a reputation he wants to build for himself either.

An apology does not seem natural to him, his manner-less instincts still running rampant, but manages a nod in the other stallion's direction as he leaves. He turns to Silic once more. "We can make a temporary home in the meadow whilst we search for a homeland," He suggests. He had wanted to go to the Village, a land near the Chamber, but a certain stallion he had met had changed his mind. But he wanted Silic to help him decide anyhow.

Just one last post to finish while I make a new one in the meadow... I was almost done with it last night but I accidentally deleted it.
    I snort rudely back at him as I watch the stallion leave, a full smirk on my face now, happy I was able to tell him off. "He can have a pretty snotty attitude anyways." I mutter to no one in particular. After renewing my posture and look back at Titanium. I quickly change my face to a simple smile, replacing my voice with a stern but happy one, a touch of a sarcastic tone left to it as I look him over again. "So then, where will we be off to?"
    He laughs under his breath at the mare's spunk. He likes her already. He nips playfully at her forelock, and then bobs his head to point with his chin in the vague direction of the meadow, which isn't too unlike the field, but in any case, they shouldn't spend too much time there. "We can talk on the way to the meadow, I'll tell you about some of the places I've already explored," He says, his eyes gleaming at the thought. He sets off in that direction, looking over his shoulder to see if she was following. 

http://www.beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7705&pid=27683#pid27683