• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Any]

Bound for trouble from the start
    I've been walking through this old world in the dark

Everything about Dahmer pricks at him, itches under his skin. It’s hard to distinguish if he’s actually irritated by the stallion or if it’s the bear that simply likes to stir the pot. There is a moment when he thinks of resisting the beast within him and then simply does not. The fangs remain, flaxen mane melting into the thick snowy fur until the stallion disappears and only the bear remains.

Almost comically he sits on his back end, front clawed paws tucked neatly in front of him. The missing patches of fur that make up his brand cruelly peeking from his side even as he tilts his head for the good eye to consider his rival. For that’s what he is, isn’t he?

”Perhaps.” Comes his rough voice through the bear’s snout. ”I’ve never fathered children nor have I had much of a father myself.” His expression unreadable despite the laced venom in his words. ”I suppose I wouldn’t assume.” He flatly finishes, his distaste now evident.

They continue to look at each other impassively before, with a frustrated sigh, he lumbers back to all four paws and takes two long steps forward. ”Let’s cut to the chase shall we? I don’t care what happened between you and Ellyse before. What I care about is now.” Fangs exposed slightly, that twisted anger Carnage had unleashed within him slowly simmering to the top. ”Do you have feelings for her?” Don’t lie to me…. Unsaid words that are simply reflected in the hard glint of the gold flecked eye.

Ledger

I'm sorry he's not usually this mean <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Any] - by Dahmer - 07-30-2017, 08:51 AM
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Any] - by Dahmer - 08-19-2017, 05:00 PM
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Any] - by Ledger - 08-29-2017, 11:21 PM
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Any] - by Dahmer - 09-04-2017, 12:18 PM