• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Any]

Bound for trouble from the start
    I've been walking through this old world in the dark

The polar bear remains, unnaturally still as he waits for the winged stallion’s reply. He’s made Dahmer nervous and something within him is pleased as he watches those feathery wings unfurl apprehensively. Pleased that he could stir fear in anyone let alone someone that may be an enemy. It’s a power he’s never felt before, to be in control. To possibly be dangerous. After being the brunt of such evil and cruelty, to finally be on the other side was so much better.

Finally he confirms what he had expected all along. The grudging reply, the reluctant admittance that despite the lack of love…It had room to grow and fester. His one eye remains hard and unwavering on the dark man as he slowly begins to shrink and shift back into the reddish flesh he had been born to. Although the bear has retreated within him, despite his skeletal appearance, there’s still a fierceness in his gaze. In his stance. ”Good.”

A pause as he considers Dahmer for a moment, hesitating as the words play in his head. While he understood Ellyse had suffered heartbreak (at the hands of his father of all people), the thought of anyone else to please her, take away her pain, made him physically sick. No, as long as he was breathing he would be the only one to comfort her. To taste the sweetness of her skin against his tongue, to caress the feminine curve of her hip. A flash in the depths of gold and brown as his resolve hardens. ”Make sure it stays that way.”

Dahmer could take it anyway he liked, an uneasy truce or a threat. It didn’t matter, it was a promise he would follow through and the beast within him agrees. Nobody would ever walk all over the chestnut stallion again. He would stop at nothing if his happiness was threatened.

Ledger

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Any] - by Dahmer - 07-30-2017, 08:51 AM
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Any] - by Dahmer - 08-19-2017, 05:00 PM
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Any] - by Dahmer - 09-04-2017, 12:18 PM
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Any] - by Ledger - 09-05-2017, 09:46 PM