• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Seasons of life are ever changing.
    Kamali lifted his head in the direction of approaching hoof steps. The younger stallion watched as the older came into view, he took notice to the ice covering the stallions roan coat. Kamali had heard stories that Beqanna was called home by hybrids, but he had not seen a hybrid since he was a young colt. Kamali's nostrils flared a small amount as he took in the scent of the other male who spoke of his origins.

"I have just arrived after a month's worth of traveling to make it here." The stallion said openly before adding " It is nice to meet you Leilan, my name is Kamali, We are almost opposites as I was born and raise in the south - as far was you can get." Kamali gave a smile. "I'm looking for a new beginning, I have been part of a bachelor heard since I was 3 years old, I enjoyed my time with my brothers learning and training, but now I want something more than being just a bachelor. I want to be part of a herd, I want to find a mare and start a family of my own, have something and be a part of something to love and protect."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Seasons of life are ever changing. - by KAMALI - 03-23-2020, 12:08 PM