• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Seasons of life are ever changing.
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    To be honest, the ice is just the smallest thing that makes the gold-carrying stallion odd in the eyes of one who isn’t used to anything; but Kamali seems to take it okay so far. Oh, the odd things he’s gonna see.

His smile freezes a bit on his face as the male tells him he is a southerner, but then, figures that this doesn’t mean the other stallion won’t be able to handle the colder north. It’s a mindset more than a climate, at least so Leilan might argue. ”Well, the good new is that a new beginning is literally all I’ve got for you now.” the male grins a bit. ”The bad news being that it lacks the herd mares, as of yet. Perhaps you’d appreciate the challenge, though. We do have the room.”

A fly lands on his back, and the silver roan takes the time to swat it, simultaneously glancing towards the Field as he mulls it over. ”I’ve been thinking of giving the Isle a bit more... spice. Recently it’s been burned to a crisp, and I do feel like Beqanna owes us a bit for that move. So if you’re looking for an actual job instead of a retirement home... I mean, I can still show you other places if you don’t feel up for it.” He says just as much as he needs, he hopes - it’s not like he wouldn’t explain, but some might not appreciate the new tactics of feeding his residents. He shrugs. This guy has been in a bachelor group though. Some rough and tumble might just be up his alley.
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[KAMALI]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Seasons of life are ever changing. - by Leilan - 03-23-2020, 01:15 PM