• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  cause I'm so dope and you're a fiend
    "Key, you're too naive." Her twin brother doesn't hold back in the shove he brushes past her with, knocking her almost completely off balance. At this point her legs are shaking, sweat coats her hide baking her coat and boiling it in the heat of the sun. Sparring with him had become a daily routine, her livelihood, and her key into becoming a soldier in the guard. He was already a full hand taller than her, and at least two hundred pounds heavier. This would be the last time she'd been pummeled on to her side, with a horn ready to plunge into her underbelly. He towers over her looking down on her like she's failed, again. "Your emotions are fueling your body. Let them go." Through a sweat soaked forelock, his eyes are burning, unmerciful. "you trust, no one." 

Memories like these come like ghosts in the night, with gangly fingers and fangs to haunt her. Though blessings in disguise they might be, like a sirens song beautiful and sweet on the outside, a demon on the inside, an ugly reminder of what lies beneath. He was always there for her, hard lessons learned or not, he was there in every way she needed him to be. Had she given up? Since the onslaught of her homeland, the last time she'd seen his face drenched in the blood of many, pleading for her to run, promising her that he'd find her, somehow, someday. She still waits for it, like a damned filly. So many years he's been gone and yet he still teaches her, especially in moments like these. 'I messed up. I lost the thing i cared about most, and it was my fault.' Famkee seems to have only breathed in what felt like once, maybe twice in the span she'd come across the stallion. She feels like she's underwater, drowning and gasping for air. 

Could he have said anything more vexing? He suffocates her in more ways than one, she can't see, she can't breathe under this shield of longing, something so strong amplified when she's never had it before. Has it really been this long, is she actually this weak? Then he's saying her name, receiving it from her and saying it back like he's savoring the word. He's so close to her now she can feel his breath ghosting her muzzle, its hot and heady on her skin and she wants to fall into it. She even allows him the pleasure of touching her, noses brush together and he's so warm, he smells of winter pine, a rainy day with freshly fallen dew. A carnal heat pools in her gut, smooth like a slithery, sleek, cunning... Snake. With the speed and agility combined she's wrenching her neck away, ears leveled with her spine she's delivering a snarled bite. It doesn't land on his flesh, but the force her teeth collide together makes a hideous crack, she's flying backwards as much as the stones allow her bracing her back hooves against the hard rubble and positioning her head downwards, her lengthy weapon pointed just where she wanted it. If she hadn't have backed away, it would be inches deep inside the stallions jugular, and even Famkee takes a moment to realize what she's done and how quickly. Her eyes widen, the knot in her throat much too big to swallow now. Removing the space between him even more, she retreats her horn from a distance she could easily maul him with only her ass is hitting a boulder, she can't back away anymore. "I-" She's stammering, lost for the words that scramble her tongue."I'm sor-" The words are so delicate, scarcely tumbling from clenched lips that she can't even finish her apology.  Is she even sorry? He crossed the line, but she loved it, got so lost in it she was submerging herself in the feeling with no hopes of finding the surface. An exhilaration offered to her on a silver platter of experiences she's yet to explore.  He's a stranger. How could you even let him do this to you? Have you forgotten what they did to you, tried to do to you? She wouldn't let it happen again. Her eyes wince closed, every muscle in her body wanting to shrivel and just die. "Must you taunt me so?" She's thinking it, but she ends up letting it come aloud from her lips, so soft it's barely audible. She wants to blame him, easier than to take accountability for her own actions. But should she blame herself, an eternal battle even Famkee thinks she'll lose. 
    if my heart is in your hands will i die
    Famkee

@Hackjob 
     [Image: EOU990v.png] Famkee [Fahm-key]

Messages In This Thread
    cause I'm so dope and you're a fiend - by Hackjob - 09-15-2022, 05:21 PM
    RE: cause I'm so dope and you're a fiend - by Famkee - 09-29-2022, 10:57 PM