• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i am brambles but i am tangled in your love; tamlin

Tamlin is already grinning when his mom asks about names he’s picked out. He doesn’t even need to think about it - he’s had a running list in his head about what names he’s going to use for the wolves. “Aeb, Rosie, and Wonda are what I’ve come up with so far.” It’s only right that every single member of his family has some wolf named after them. He laughs a little as he finally says this collection out loud. He can’t wait to see whether Rosie is a boy or a girl.

But, he’s always up for new suggestions! “Do you have any ideas?”

He stands patiently, happily, as his mother grooms him while recounting the tale of his birth - it’s such a fun, ridiculous story. The perfect start of a fun and ridiculous life.

“I still look at everything like that.” He comments with a burst of his warm, hearty laughter. And just to mix things up a little bit, Tamlin decides to change the subject from himself - even though he does so dearly love hearing about himself. “Do wolves run in our family?” Wonders idly, his brown eyes moving to the jungle surrounding them as though he’ll see some golden eyes peeking out from the shadows.

t a m l i n

artwork by space1993

@[wonder]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i am brambles but i am tangled in your love; tamlin - by Tamlin - 07-26-2020, 04:31 PM