• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  cause I'm so dope and you're a fiend
    'Privacy is for those who have something to hide.' For once the stallion has something insightful to say, her brows raise slightly at the validity and she thought him a dumb brute, yet actions still speak louder than words to the mare. Is he excluding himself from having any secrets then? Her agreement that shows on her pretty face is superficial, eventually perishing and her sly grin that's quite greedy to show it's face today reappears like it belongs there. "Everyone has something to hide." Eyes flash a radiant aurelian, the glow spreading up the serrated bone of her horn like two woven snakes bound to each other. He continues his sarcasm, poking fun at her seems to open him up a bit, crack the shell he wears as a shield. It's not hard to see, he carries his past like a suit of armor, heavy and cumbersome on his back. It might protect along the way but eventually without any battles, without any drums of war shaking bones, it becomes rather useless. She can see this so clearly, why? Countless moons crossed the infinite sky as Famkee has done the same, kept locked inside the torment her former life curses her present with. Her brother is still out there, she tells herself. Waiting for her, looking for her as dutifully as she. 

'It's quite, lovely? I'm not entirely sure what to make of it.' So he hasn't seen someone like her.  Despite his awe, she doesn't expect that answer, and it makes something in her chest bloom that's been long absent. She scowls internally at the feeling, scaring the flowers that flourish in her ribcage to wilt. Lovely? Though she's hidden most of her reaction, the endearment is too strong to suppress inside her gaze, granting the stallion at least some form of a thank you. She's never thought of it that way, or herself for that matter. Her horn was nothing more than a tool of battle, a weapon to take a life. Well, other than the magic she's come to discover as she grows with age and maturity, yet she hasn't tamed the origin nor the meaning. It remains a mystery, perhaps a gift entrusted by her parents. She was a huntress, a warrior, and she looked and most importantly acted the part. Her body is thick, fit and capable of bloodshed. "There's many of us. Horses dance in the sky with wings like birds, or in the sea finned like the animals who dwell there." She nods, looking to the sky who's colors are particularly bright, admiring the blues and contrasting whites the clouds decorate it with. "It's nothing more than a weapon to me." She shakes her head, long ebony forelock splits along both sides of it perfectly.  He doesn't hesitate with vague recollections of his voyage, though for some reason she desires details, something to maybe grasp for familiarity. "Like you, I've only just arrived recently. A local found me, he speaks of a storm, one so savage it sank lands into the sea, and destroying most territories." She finds herself selfishly revealing too much again, for her own benefit. "I suppose i search for a new beginning."  A deep breath swells her chest, and stays there like it was difficult for her to even say it. It was, some truth to her words sours strange on the tongue, it's so much more comfortable to lie, to deny. "And you, Hackjob," She says his name as it falls from her lips, taking another weary step forwards to dig her words a little deeper. She finds herself pushing boundaries, and fuck it feels good? She doesn't want to stop. "You run from your past, as do i," She's bold, growing by the second as she continues to prod at his vulnerabilities he so unmistakably endures. What for she doesn't quite know yet, maybe this way she can pick the brain of someone so different yet so similar in their pain. "What do you seek?"    
    if my heart is in your hands will i die
    Famkee

@Hackjob
     [Image: EOU990v.png] Famkee [Fahm-key]

Messages In This Thread
    cause I'm so dope and you're a fiend - by Hackjob - 09-15-2022, 05:21 PM
    RE: cause I'm so dope and you're a fiend - by Famkee - 09-27-2022, 01:15 PM