• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Rejoice! He Has Risen [Jack]
    He smiles softly, feeling her soft muzzle make contact with his shoulder. His body leans closer to it. He looks over at her, nodding softly at her reassuring words. “I’m just worried that it was a one-time thing, coming back like that, and if he comes back. And does something to hurt you, I couldn't help,”

He looks over to the sleeping twins, innocent of all that has gone on in the last few days, and Jack has love for the three of them that he'd give his life for them all. “I’d like that; I'm sure he would too,” he smiles, nuzzling her muzzle, slowly moving it into her crest and mane. He takes a few deep breaths, calming himself down.

“Thank you. I hope that they grow up to be like you. Kind, loving,” he whispers in her neck. He nickers softly and gives her a little nibble on her neck before pulling away and walking back towards the twins.

@ AuroraElis

AuroraElis

She watches his worries soften and is glad she could offer some sort of affirmation that they would all be alright.  His fears are legitimate and all she can do is offer her support, "I promise we will all be alright." 

Her muzzle meets his and gently presses into it before it trails to her crest and mane.  She smiles as she watches him head towards where the twins lay sleeping.  Soon she follows and lays down beside them to drift off to sleep...

Not all that glitters is gold