• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Jail Bird {ANY}

Ok she had done her good deed for the day. Having taken a moment to give respect to another female, that though she may not know, still felt she deserved to have an acknowledgement from Teak. The zebra goes back to flirting with all... three of them? Yes Teak, the little sprite from distant lands never left anyone out of her fun. Coy as ever she grins at them both snaking her way to Magnuses other side letting her wet hot breaths tickle along his spine, "Heaven huh." She responds as she brushes along his side.

With a bit of a yawn, she leans a bit before continuing her way to Larertha. With a mischief lit in her eyes she stretches and curls herself into the other mare's side. Brushing her neck against the other's barrel until she finds a place to rest her chin, looking to Magnus with innocently large eyes. She finishes "What would heaven consist of if it was your choice?" She slides her head forward a bit so that her throat laid there a moment. Only if the woman allowed of course, but she didn't seem the kind to have any objection. In fact if she guessed right, Teak was sure that she could convince the lady to join in her little game.

When the Amazonian speaks it doesn't phase her a bit, Amazonian indeed. They could be quite... fun. With a sway of her hips she trots between the two, rubbing up against them like a kitten. Weaving her way around them using her weight to shift them closer together. Or so she hoped, of course she loved attention, and tangling these two with herself would be the best intertainment of her day. "The Jungle sounds pleasant too." She pouts a bit, ohhh how to decide? There was no way she was going to give up either one of these, she was determined to ensnare them both. After all how often do you get two best snuggle buddies, AND have to pick between the two. She giggles "Well if I promise to pick one, neither of you can leave my side until I choose. Can we agree to that?" Ohhh what a trouble maker she was. She gives a bit of a pleading look nugding both of their shoulders encouragingly.

A male that had not had contact with a female in a while, and a mare that was a party pooper. Only to her, they were the best christmas presents tied up in a bow of black and white... love? Ok maybe she did have teeth... didn't mean that she used them... often.

Teak

The world is not all black and white

(No worries, I love it!)

you and I both know that the house is haunted
    and you and I both know that the ghost is me

He laughs at Lagertha’s comment, opening his mouth to say something and then just shaking his head. It was a hard sentiment to deny. Of course, it was also something that stuck like a burr and always would. In his soul, he was a man of the Jungle—not the Gates. But he supposes his choices are what shape you, and he had ultimately chosen to force the situation. He was not a Gates man because he was born there or because he belonged there. He was because time and time again he chose to raise the sword in her honor.

Finally, he just rolls his shoulders, chuckling. “It’s nice to still be alive.”
    And they’d stay that way—as long as he had something to say about it.

His attention is diverted as Teak snakes her way around the trio, and he gives her the attention she seeks, his gold-flecked eyes watching her carefully. For a moment, he thinks about warning her about getting too close to Lagertha, he knew how little some sisters liked to be touched, but the Amazonian looks like the type to defend herself just fine and so he lets the warning slide from his tongue. Instead he tilts his golden head to the side, considering her question for a moment, the silence stretching on between them.

Finally: “All those I lost.” What he thinks is all those he let down, but that goes unsaid—the subject a little too heavy for a brief meeting in the meadow. “If I had my say, it’d be a haven for those I love and those who simply wanted a peaceful place to rest their head.” One corner of his lips lift into a crooked, roguish grin, “Although, if we are being truly honest, I’d like to balance that with just a little war.”

Just a little bloodshed to soothe his suppressed warmonger heart.

As Teak moved from her resting spot, she leaned against him and Magnus obliged, side-stepping closer to Lagertha, dipping his head slightly in apology for intruding her personal space. He turned back toward Teak in her continual game, laughing huskily. “The Amazons are indeed a tempting choice.” His gaze flicked to Lagertha again before returning to the striped mare. “I promise to stay until you choose.”

MAGNUS

once general. once lord. once king.

© robert bejil photography
    [Image: gqYjsHr.png]

I am iron and I forge myself

She can admire a man with principles, so long as they don’t make him do foolish things. The heart is a great compeller, and those who follow love over emotion can be driven to do amazing things. Both drive her to lead the Amazons; but her head (even now, adorned with horns, it is fitting) will always be the stronger of the two forces.

However, she does not know his past with the Kingdom and she does not know what will happen in the future. Perhaps one day they will hail him again and he will be on the right side of history. Perhaps she will be with him, or perhaps she will be against him as enemies, though she would not want that. “Can’t complain either,” she says in agreement, and then turns back to the prospective member. She watches the zebra without amusement on her face - she seems to rely on sex appeal to get what she wants, and that is one tactic that will have no affect on the horned Khaleesi. She was born to a sexless mare and raised by her devoted servant - she has neither alluring curves nor striking colors to draw the eye. She is steel and iron and forges herself every day on the training grounds.

That muscle makes Lagertha pretty difficult to move, and she stands her ground, despite Teak’s best efforts. No entwining her for. Let the woman rub against them all she wants, Lagertha will hold her sighs and grumbles back and hope that she has something to offer them besides a fertile womb (never underestimate the ability to repopulate a kingdom, sometimes children can revitalize a land). She makes a miniscule shrug to Magnus’s side step and lets it slide. There are games afoot, and she is sure he wouldn’t do so under normal circumstances. She just… doesn’t want to play the game - she doesn’t know how, it was never a part of her training. Lagertha isn’t flustered, per se, more… frustrated, though she will be damned if she shows it.

And let’s be honest, every woman enjoys being touched every now and then. It’s really just the way that it’s happening that is frustrating. “We are, indeed. Though I imagine tempting in different ways to you than me.” Ha, see what she did there? Sometimes the iron woman can make a funny. She continues, ”I can only stay so long. Kingdom to run and all.” It’s probably a joke. The Jungle can function without her for awhile. But my, it is a pretty and convenient excuse.

Lagertha

warrior queen of the amazons