• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

COME FORTH KIDDIES
    I definitely still want to keep the traditions of the cave and the scars, HOWEVER, I just want the cave to be inside of Kahzie's ruins.

I, personally, am a fan of medieval ruins BUT CAN WE PLEASE JUST USE THIS EXCEPT SNOW INSTEAD OF WATER OBVS:

[Image: big_03cb236a2a96ccd413f75ab71fe7fc3a7419ffb1.jpg]
    magic comes and magic goes
    (bippity boppity bippity boppity)
    who knows if it's big or how it grows
    but one thing you'll soon find
    It will be in sight and not just in mind
    (BIPPITY BOPPITY BOO BOO!)

The fairies have heard your chatter and wish to clarify. The tablet has changed with a faint pop, and new words are now emerging -

MAGIC NEEDS ROOTS
    YOU HAVE TWO (REAL LIFE) DAYS LEFT TO DECIDE YOURS

You wish for a magical cave as the centerpiece of an old ruin. Entering the cave forces you to face your demons and when you emerge you are a member of the brotherhood. While inside the cave receive the tundra scars. Re-entry to the cave is for the bravest, and may result in traits.
    Whomever you have chosen as your leader will have the final decision if you do not come to a consensus in time.
    Ugh, YASS to Amandalynn! & voting yes for what the Fairy stated
    Simeon - Malyk - Navarro - Idina - Reilly - Triske - Pesky - Smidgen - Zoryn - Briske - Amara - Shona - Damali - Benjemin - Juciphena - Neal - Tatum - Skyfire - Dizorien - Badden - Rokja - Zavage - Silke